Thursday, March 12, 2009

Laughable

Two years ago, in order to buy a genuine Women's Spyder Jacket (then look at hualian to 2500 are around).

TaoBao at up to find for a long time, but also put more than 800 at unit price until the 1500's are read again, because I think this price will it be possible to be truly "original SIN"

I really was a kind of a shop to see the results ... ... ... ... I can only say that on Taobao more Do not buy,

If we say that the shop I mentioned earlier is a high-imitation, those on the even Taobao high imitation are not, dare to sell 1500 ... ...

I really am speechless, a waste of time, ah, was a sister who smiled a half-day child (her money, all in Hong Kong or abroad serious big store bought).

In addition, do not trust what XX version, stores did not put you at home have seen the version up to find a name to improvise.

Let you feel the small field of vision outside world ---- very exciting, but you have not seen it.

In fact, how can there be so many versions of this version of it, apart from the official online and some are mostly imitation version (I only say that in general, do not rule out what version of what really has the possibility).

In short, unless I really Biolley or at other department stores have seen a thing of the real thing, and at the outdoor store to see exactly the same (Please note that the weight of words) things.

I am no longer trust the so-called "original SIN" and "with the single" !